There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Masterpeice.

Anyone who hasn't seen this series is missing out majorly.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This is ART.

Madness? Screw you.
Awesome? Screw you.
Meet 'n' Fuck? Screw you.
This is art.
This moved me.
To tears.

5/5, 10/10, Favourited, and I hope that every single person on this god damned planet watches this and gets the message.

Animals Animals

Heaven.

My feelings of the story is, the grey is his life (while he was alive) and the red is when he's dead, and it's the judgement.
That would explain the suicide, that would also explain the catholic prayers. I think it's about how depressing it is when someone who doesn't believe in the same things as you dies, and so you believe they're going to go to hell.

I think this is a wonderful film, and it poses a very poignant question: Are you sure you're going to heaven? If not, what are you doing about it?

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Good, but cliche.

The animation oozed with style and I loved the character design, but quite frankly I feel like I've seen this film before...and done far better.

As I said, the style was imaginitive and the character design was brilliant but the plot, or at least the plot as I read it, was too cliche for my liking.
3/5 7/10

The Result of Negligence2 The Result of Negligence2

Effort, but crap.

Crap animation, the violence was crap, the preloader was screwed, the music was crap (and I actually like some screamo), the text was unreadable and generally it was crap.

2 stars for effort.

Please try harder on making sure that your preloader works, text is readable, and the music doesn't make peoples ears bleed.

TheBroodian responds:

Ketchup makes me happy!

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Lol.

High on anti depressants?

:) I like this idea.

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

A classic.

To the person below me... you're special.

ZekeySpaceyLizard, I've been your fan for a while now and this is my favourite of your animations, the timing and music is perfect and the visuals make me want to go criminally insane.

Kind of.

From Hamish.

Sliver (Demo) Sliver (Demo)

Good for what it does.

Good stick animation, but I'm not sure a 3 second animation has a home here.

I like your style, and the levels of gore, but please don't upload demos.

Nice style though ^-^

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Awesome!

Great on artistic merit alone...I wish you had chosen better music though.

Castle III part B Castle III part B

awesome!

This is one of the best flashes I've ever seen-and hell yeah, I'd give it a slot on TV.