Chromium Chromium

If by "artistic"...

You mean lagging visuals, poorly designed menus and epic music? Then this is very artistic.

The trouble is, I don't think that's what anyone defines as artistic.

William and Sly William and Sly

Australians.

I'm an Australian, and hence have something of a disagreement with the portrayal of foxes in this game...where I come from, we shoot them for fun.

That being said, this is a beautiful game, and I love the smooth graphics and gameplay.

10/10.

Drop Dead Drop Dead

READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING.

If you are having problems getting the game to load, click the "pop-up" button beneath Play This Game. Don't vote 0 merely because the Newgrounds Flash Loading system is extremely tempermental.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Predictable yet enjoyable.

A predictable plot with predictably graphic violence, but it is held together with some nice gameplay devices. Apart from being predictable, and apart from the fighting, it plays like a 70's horror flick.

Very eery and entertaining.

SuperTom responds:

Thanks man, good review, you really think it's predictable? In fairness i've set this story up to be twisted to what I think is gets pretty unpredictable, i'd be interested to here your opinion on the story when part 2 comes out =)

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

AWESOME TO DA MAX!

Man this game rocked...liked the "noir" style...oh and BTW thenicketer1 u press 0 in the cut scenes to skip...

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

thankyou!

If i knew who u were and if i knew that u didn't hav smallpox or something i'd hug u so hard. THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TUT!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Enjoyable but slightly flawed

loved the questions, and the hilarious artwork, but the music and sfx could be a bit better. Was a little too challenging at times, but a fun romp none the less.