The Heist - (KGB) The Heist - (KGB)

Love it!

Great sound. Was trying to find sound for my new movie, and found this instead (it's a bank heist), and I LOVE it! It is really like the early Red Hot Chilli Peppers. You're an amazing band!

The Love of Marion The Love of Marion

Beautiful and sad.

The singer sounds on the verge of tears throughout the song, in a good way though. Sends shivers down my spine.

I have a question, what language are the lyrics, if they are in a (real) language? I'd love a translation.

The melodies of the orchestra and singer match PERFECTLY in this peice, 5/5, 10/10, +fav'd.

Bosa responds:

I would assume the language is made up. Therefore, I'm not sure there is a translation available.

The Contender The Contender

Woot!

Another awesome GBT song! Woot!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha thanks!

Drums On Acid Drums On Acid

I don't like rap.

I don't like rap. But I love this. The driving drums, the bass and the lyrics put it ahead of the shitty rap that I always hear on the radio.

Downloaded, added to favourites :)

A New King A New King

Epic!

Reminds me of the "Spring Ceremonies", or whatever it was called. Changes rapidly, always exciting, always has epicness, always seems to be going towards an exciting conclusion, and then it reaches said conclusion, and your mind is simply blown away.
I can picture seeing your work in the Sydney Opera House, if not on the silver screen. Well done, my freind!

* She'll turn your head * WIP * She'll turn your head * WIP

Amazing.

When the woodwind comes in, it really becomes fantastic.

5/5 10/10, DL'd.

However, having a double bass or the like would help alot, and the piano melody could do with some more bass too.

*What Have I Done? * *What Have I Done? *

Love it!

Using it subtly in my short film, "Orphan", soon to be uploaded here...Thankyou so much for writing this!

Reminds me of the film "Requiem for a Dream", near the end, when the characters look back at their fucked up lives. I really love this peice of music, you are an amzing artist, and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't got a clue.

Lux Aeterna Remix (Full) Lux Aeterna Remix (Full)

Expect to see this in my upcoming animation...

Been searching for ages for the right song for my upcoming animation, and this fits the bill perfectly.

Epic piano, epic violin, epic drums...

:) I love you for uploading this.

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thanks, just remember to pm me when it's done.

Sand Castles Sand Castles

I cried.

This afternoon, after a long day, after tripping over in the park, after the love of my life getting together with another man, after my first yearly exam, I listened to this.

By the end of the guitar solo I was crying.

This song deserves nothing less then 100%. You are amazing.