There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Masterpeice.

Anyone who hasn't seen this series is missing out majorly.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This is ART.

Madness? Screw you.
Awesome? Screw you.
Meet 'n' Fuck? Screw you.
This is art.
This moved me.
To tears.

5/5, 10/10, Favourited, and I hope that every single person on this god damned planet watches this and gets the message.

Animals Animals

Heaven.

My feelings of the story is, the grey is his life (while he was alive) and the red is when he's dead, and it's the judgement.
That would explain the suicide, that would also explain the catholic prayers. I think it's about how depressing it is when someone who doesn't believe in the same things as you dies, and so you believe they're going to go to hell.

I think this is a wonderful film, and it poses a very poignant question: Are you sure you're going to heaven? If not, what are you doing about it?

Chromium Chromium

If by "artistic"...

You mean lagging visuals, poorly designed menus and epic music? Then this is very artistic.

The trouble is, I don't think that's what anyone defines as artistic.

William and Sly William and Sly

Australians.

I'm an Australian, and hence have something of a disagreement with the portrayal of foxes in this game...where I come from, we shoot them for fun.

That being said, this is a beautiful game, and I love the smooth graphics and gameplay.

10/10.

Drop Dead Drop Dead

READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING.

If you are having problems getting the game to load, click the "pop-up" button beneath Play This Game. Don't vote 0 merely because the Newgrounds Flash Loading system is extremely tempermental.

The Heist - (KGB) The Heist - (KGB)

Love it!

Great sound. Was trying to find sound for my new movie, and found this instead (it's a bank heist), and I LOVE it! It is really like the early Red Hot Chilli Peppers. You're an amazing band!

The Love of Marion The Love of Marion

Beautiful and sad.

The singer sounds on the verge of tears throughout the song, in a good way though. Sends shivers down my spine.

I have a question, what language are the lyrics, if they are in a (real) language? I'd love a translation.

The melodies of the orchestra and singer match PERFECTLY in this peice, 5/5, 10/10, +fav'd.

Bosa responds:

I would assume the language is made up. Therefore, I'm not sure there is a translation available.

The Contender The Contender

Woot!

Another awesome GBT song! Woot!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha thanks!

michael the friendly ghost michael the friendly ghost

Lol'd

Finally he's dead. The LOLING can begin!